This quick & easy pancake recipe isn’t just super easy but also tastes amazing. You will find yourself no longer needing to buy those overpriced quick mixes at the supermarket. It works as a replacement because this recipe is likely to fill that void as it is super easy to quickly put together and probably works out to be a lot cheaper in the long run!
Whether the pancakes are for breakfast, dessert or any of time of the day just taste amazing. This recipe is a sweet recipe, so it’s best combined with fruits, chocolate, cream and other sweet ingredients. This slight sweetness doesn’t mean you can’t have it with some savory toppings as well.
If you want to check out a nice quick video on how to put these quick and easy pancakes together, then check out the one below. If you like what you see and would love to stay up to date on all our easy recipes, then please be sure to subscribe.
Quick & Easy Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup lemonade
- 2 Tbsp. of caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- In a bowl, mix together the self-raising flour and caster sugar.
- Make a well in the dry mix and add the egg and lemonade.
- Gently mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- In a pan over medium heat, add a knob of butter.
- Pour the desired amount of mixture into the pan.
- Cook on one side until the mix starts to firm up then flip the pancake and cook until done.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until you use up all the mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy
- As we all know pancakes by themselves are pretty average. There are many great additions you’re able to have with pancakes. I recommend trying some fresh berries and cream with this easy pancake recipe. Another fantastic combination is bacon and maple syrup (Probably my favorite).
- If you’re finding the pancakes are burning, then I recommend lowering the heat on the stove. They should only take a few minutes to cook on each side.
- You can use most types of oil in place of butter if you prefer not to use it in your cooking.
- If you don’t like your pancakes being too sweet, then I recommended leaving the sugar out completely. The sugars in the lemonade should be just enough to give you nice tasting easy pancakes.
- If you find that the batter mix is a little too thick, then just add a little bit more lemonade to the mix.
- I would suggest using all of the pancake batter straight away as it won’t keep for very long at all. You will most likely find that the pancakes won’t rise very much if left for too long.
The nutritional information for these tasty pancakes is right below. Keep in mind this information is just an estimate and will likely vary depending on the type, quality and quantity of the ingredients used.
One of the best things about this recipe is that you end up with some amazing easy homemade pancakes. If you like sweet recipes, then be sure to check out some of our easy dessert recipes.
I hope you enjoy these quick & easy pancakes. If you have any feedback, thoughts or anything else you would like to share then please drop us a comment below. Also if you want to stay up to date on all our latest recipes, then be sure to follow us on any of the major social networks.