This yummy yet easy meatloaf recipe is a fantastic one for those nights where you need to feed a few people. This dish can be quickly thrown together and still taste amazing.
While this recipe does take awhile to cook, you can prepare and have this in the oven within 10 minutes. This recipe also has very few ingredients so as long as you have basics, you’re good to go.
This dish may not be the prettiest thing in the world, but it’s incredibly tasty and easy to cook up. You can feed quite a few people from just one lot of this recipe. If you have sides to go with it, then you will get some more servers out of it.
There are plenty of dishes that go fantastically as a side to this delicious meatloaf. If you’re interested in something super easy, then you should check out something like crunchy sweet potato fries. They’re pretty healthy and incredibly easy to prepare and get cooking in no time at all.
Check out our video below for the easy meatloaf recipe if you want to see how to make the dish. It will take you through all the steps on how to get this fantastic but straightforward recipe done in no time at all.
Easy MeatLoaf Recipe
- 500g (17 oz.) ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- First, preheat the oven to 175°C (350 °F)
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, milk, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the beef mixture into a lightly greased loaf pan (Or similar).
- In a different bowl, combine the mustard, ketchup and brown sugar. Pour over the top of the meatloaf mix.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 1 hour.
- Once done, remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you prefer a runnier sauce then simply place some foil over the top of the meatloaf for the first 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is up, remove the foil and allow it thicken slightly.
- One thing you can do if you like a sweeter sauce is to add more brown sugar to the recipe.
- If you have the time, I recommended adding some onion and garlic to this easy meatloaf recipe. Personally, I would add one diced onion and two teaspoons of crushed garlic and slightly cook these before adding it to the ground beef mix.
The nutritional information for this tasty meatloaf can be found right below. As I mention in all my recipes, this information is only an estimate so keep this in mind when you’re trying to decide if this is ok for you or not.
If you like this recipe then be sure to check out my other easy dinner recipes as I have plenty of great meals you can prepare in no time at all.
If you like to share your own variation on an easy meatloaf or want just to leave a comment, then just simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page!