I LOVE cookie dough but sometimes I get craving for it but don’t want to make a huge batch. This is where cookie dough in a mug comes in, A tasty cookie dough cooked or raw you can quickly whip up in a mug.
All you need you need is a microwave, mug, a few basic baking ingredients and you’re set to go. It’s really an incredibly easy recipe to quickly whip up making it perfect as a tasty snack.
If you’re looking to mix things up a bit then you can add half dark chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips. There is also the option of adding chopped walnuts or almonds for a bit of crunch. There are just so many variations that you can do on this tasty recipe.
If you like to see how things are done visually then check out the video I have prepared above. It takes you through all the steps you will need to do get to a delicious chocolate chip cookie dough in a mug.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in a Mug Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Plain Sugar
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 Tbsp. Chocolate chips
- Soften the butter in the microwave (10-15 seconds will do fine)
- Add sugar, vanilla and mix together.
- Add the egg into the mug and combine.
- Now add the flour and combine.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Microwave for about 1 & 1/2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy
- Like raw cookie dough? Simply don’t cook it! However, if you’re worried about the raw egg then you can replace with mayo, apple sauce or variety of egg replacements.
- Want something extra to go with it? Ice cream or cream is a fantastic addition and really does make it taste absolutely amazing.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough in a mug is only one combination you can do! There are plenty more types of dough you can do such as peanut butter cookies, plain cookies and much more.
- All microwaves are slightly different so keep in mind when you’re cooking it as it might take a longer than the time specified in this recipe.
- Being so easy to make this can be very addictive so try to only make it once in while otherwise you could find yourself eating this yummy cookie dough in a mug a lot.
I hope that you enjoy this delicious cookie dough in a mug recipe. If you have any feedback, tips, variations or anything else that you would like to say then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.