I LOVE cookie dough, but sometimes I get a craving for it but don’t want to make a huge batch. At this point is where cookie dough in a mug comes in, A tasty cookie dough cooked or raw you can quickly whip up in a mug.
All you need you need is a microwave, mug, a few basic baking ingredients and you’re set to go. It’s an incredibly easy recipe to whip up making it perfect for a tasty snack quickly.
If you’re looking to mix things up a bit, then you can add half dark chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips. There is also the option of adding chopped walnuts or almonds for a bit of crunch. There are just so many variations that you can do with this tasty recipe.
You can also get this recipe printed on a mug if you end up loving it. This way you can make this delicious cookie dough whenever you want without needing to look it up again.
If you like to see how things are done visually then check out the video I have prepared below. It takes you through all the steps you will need to get a delicious chocolate chip cookie dough in a mug.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in a Mug Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. plain sugar
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3-4 Tbsp. Chocolate chips
- Soften the butter in the microwave (10-15 seconds will do fine)
- Add sugar, vanilla and mix together.
- Add the egg into the mug and combine.
- Now add the flour and combine.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Microwave for about 1 & 1/2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy
- Like raw cookie dough? Simply don’t cook it! However, if you’re worried about the raw egg, then you can replace with mayo, applesauce or variety of egg replacements.
- Want something extra to go with it? Ice cream or cream is a fantastic addition and does make it taste amazing.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough in a mug is only one combination you can do! There are plenty more types of dough you can do such as peanut butter cookies, plain cookies and much more.
- All microwaves are slightly different so keep in mind when you’re cooking it as it might take a longer than the time specified in this recipe.
- Being so easy to make this can be very addictive so try to only make it once in a while otherwise you could find yourself eating this yummy cookie dough in a mug a lot.
If you're keeping track of what you eat, then you can find the nutritional information for this recipe right below. It’s important to keep in mind this information is just an estimate but should be accurate enough for anyone trying to decide whether to avoid or eat this deliciously easy meal.
There are so many other “cakes” that you’re able to do in a mug. One of my favorites is the mug brownie that you can also add some chocolate chips to for an extra double chip brownie.
I hope that you enjoy this delicious cookie dough in a mug recipe. If you have any feedback, tips, variations or anything else that you would like to say, then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.