This easy nachos recipe is a great party food that is not only simple to make but is also great tasting. If you need to make more than this recipe provides simply just double the recipe.
For those who don’t know, nachos is a dish that originated out of Mexico. Traditionally it is just tortilla chips covered with a cheese based sauce. However, in this recipe will be doing a variant that makes use of refried beans, salsa and some beef mince (Ground Beef).
If you’re not a fan of mince you can simply omit from the recipe or replace with a different meat such as shredded chicken or pork. You can leave the meat out completely if you would prefer to not have any meat in there at all.
Would you prefer to watch a video on how to make these tasty and easy nachos? Check out the video I have prepared above. If you like the video then please make sure you subscribe so you stay up to date.
Easy Nachos Recipe
- 250g (8.8 OZ) Mince of your choice (Ground Beef)
- 15g (0.5 OZ) Taco Seasoning
- 200g (7 OZ) Refried beans
- 150g (5.3 OZ) Salsa
- 150g (5.3 OZ) Cheese
- 200g (7 OZ) Corn Chips
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (428° Fahrenheit).
- Preheat a pan and add a splash of oil.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook till it is lightly brown.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Add re-fired beans to the mix and adding a little water to help with mixing it into the mince mix.
- Remove from stove once well combined.
- Using the prepared pan or tray add a layer of corn chips.
- Next add a layer of the re-fried beans and mince mix.
- Add a layer of salsa onto the top of the other layers.
- Finally top with cheese and cherry tomatoes (Optional).
- Place into preheated oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Serve & Enjoy
- If you need to make the nachos in a real rush you can use a microwave but this will probably result in soggy nachos and may not taste nearly as good.
- Homemade nachos are not only great tasting but you have the freedom to change it to whatever you like best. Experiment and work out what combination of flavors work best for you.
- Check out the easy guacamole recipe if you’re looking for some yummy guacamole to go with this nachos recipe.
- If you’re running low on corn chips but have some spare tortillas you can use my easy homemade tortilla chips recipe to make some. It doesn’t take very long at all and taste just as good as the bought corn chips.
If you have any tips or improvements on this easy nachos recipe feel free to leave a comment below. If you do like our recipes then be sure to follow us on any of the major social networks!