This yummy yet easy meatloaf recipe is a fantastic one for those nights where you need to feed a few people. This can be quickly thrown together and still taste amazing.
While this recipe does take awhile to cook you can prepare and have this in the oven within 10 minutes. This recipe also has very few ingredients so as long as you have basics you’re good to go.
This dish may not be the prettiest thing in the world but it’s incredibly tasty and easy to cook up. You can feed quite a few people from just one lot of this recipe. If you have sides to go with it then you will get some more servers out of it.
There are plenty of dishes that go fantastic as as side to this delicious meatloaf. If you’re interested in something super easy then you should check out something like crunchy sweet potato fries. They’re pretty healthy and incredibly easy to prepare and get cooking in no time at all.
Check out our video above on the easy meatloaf recipe if you want to see visually how it is done. It will take you through all the steps on how to get this amazing but simple recipe done in no time at all.
Easy MeatLoaf Recipe
- 500g (17 Oz) Beef mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/3 Cup Ketchup
- First preheat the oven to 175°C (350 °F)
- In a bowl combine the beef mince, Worcestershire sauce, milk, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place the beef mix into a lightly greased loaf pan (Or similar).
- In a different bowl combine the mustard, ketchup and brown sugar. Pour over the top of the meatloaf mix.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 1 hour.
- Once done remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you prefer a runnier sauce then simply place some foil over the top of the meatloaf for the first 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is up remove and allow it thicken slightly.
- If you like a sweeter sauce, then simply add more brown sugar to the recipe.
- If you have the time, I recommended adding some onion and garlic to this easy meatloaf recipe. Personally I would add 1 diced onion and 2 tsp. of crushed garlic and slightly cook these before adding them to the mince mix.
If you like this recipe then be sure to check out my other easy dinner recipes as I have plenty of great meals you can prepare in no time at all.
If you would like to share your own variation on an easy meatloaf or would just simply like to leave a comment then just simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page!