This 3 ingredient easy chocolate fudge is perfect for anyone who just wants some fudge but doesn’t have much time or tons of ingredients to make it.
This fudge is surprisingly simple to make and also tastes pretty amazing. It’s also pretty cheap to make since it only needs 3 ingredients that you can pick up for under 10 dollars at the local store.
The chocolate fudge you make is also completely gluten free so if you have a gluten intolerance or you’re coeliac then this is perfect for you. If you add any extra ingredients you may want to double check that they’re gluten free too.
As you could imagine this fudge is great for a platter at a party or even as a little treat in the kid’s lunchbox. For me I personally love keeping some in the fridge for whenever I am feeling a little peckish. It is certainly an easy snack with will please any sweet tooth.
If you’re not a fan of cooking in the microwave, then I have some cooking tips for doing this fudge recipe on the stove instead.
If you want to see how this all done, then be sure to check out the video above. It goes through all the steps to getting it prepared, cooked and cooling in the fridge. If you love the video, then be sure to subscribe.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 (14 Oz/400 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease an 8×8 square pan with melted butter or a spray oil. You can also line it with non-stick baking paper to help ensure easy removal.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave in 1 minute intervals stirring between breaks. Repeat until well combined and melted (~3 minutes).
- Pour into the prepared pan
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed.
- As you can probably imagine there are a ton of variations that you can do on this recipe. One popular variation is adding some nuts. You will find ½ to 1 cup should be more than enough. Blanched almonds, walnuts are the two most popular to add.
- If you love a slight hint of vanilla, you can also add about 1 tsp of vanilla essence or vanilla bean paste.
- You can also cook this on the stove. Simply place everything in a pot and cook over low heat. Make sure you stir constantly to stop the chocolate and milk from burning. Once completely melted simply pour into the prepared tray.
- It doesn’t matter what type of chocolate you use for this recipe. I personally stick to milk chocolate but something like dark chocolate will work just as well.
If you really love chocolate then also be sure to check out some of my other recipes such as the chocolate mug brownie or even something like a self saucing chocolate pudding. Both of these dishes are fantastic dessert recipes and go amazing with some ice cream.
I hope this 3 ingredient easy chocolate fudge recipe worked out alright for you. If you do come across any issues, have a variation or feedback then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.