This Caramello slice will please anyone who loves a delicious blend of chocolate and caramel.
One of the best things about this recipe is how easy it is to quickly get prepared and cooling in the fridge. Perfect if you’re running low on time and need to cater or provide a platter of food for a kids party the next day.
This slice is also the perfect easy snack but can be really dangerous as it’s incredibly addictive. I try to make sure this one is only for parties so I don’t end up eating the entire lot myself.
If you want to see how this Caramello slice is done, then be sure to check out the quick video I did above. If you like the video, then please be sure to subscribe so you’re kept up to date on all the latest easy recipes.
Caramello Slice Recipe
- 250g (8 Oz) Caramello chocolate
- 250g (8 Oz) packet of plain biscuits, crushed
- 1 Cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- Grease and line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- Break the Caramello chocolate into pieces and place into a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, butter and crushed biscuits.
- Microwave in 1 minute intervals stirring between breaks.
- Once well combined, pour and level out in the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until needed.
- If you want to make this even richer in chocolate, then I recommend melting about 200g (8oz) of chocolate and pouring this over the slice. This will give you a delicious chocolate layer on the top of the slice.
- There is nothing to stop you from trying this with other varieties of chocolate that you can buy. This include flavours such as crunchie, top deck, peppermint, rocky road and so much more. I can’t guarantee they will all come out to be amazing but would be worth giving a try.
- If you’re not a fan of microwaves then you can also melt the chocolate, butter and condensed milk in pan over a stove top. Once melted simply mix in the crushed biscuits.
- I recommend crushing the plain biscuits in a food processor as this will get it to be as fine as possible. Alternatively crushing them in a bag can also work but you might end up with a few big pieces.
There are tons of other easy slices you’re able to do for example the easy chocolate fudge is very similar to this recipe. At the end you end up with a delicious gooey fudge that again is very hard to resist. The mars bar slice is also great and only requires 3 simple ingredients. Perfect if you’re running low on ingredients but need to make something fast.
I hope that you enjoy this Caramello slice! If you have a variation, feedback or anything else to add then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.