This easy baked brie recipe is any cheese lover’s dream. After about 5 minutes it comes out as a delicious gooey cheese that is amazing just by itself or with some crackers. A nice red wine also goes amazingly well with this.
This recipe is super simple and won’t take you long at all. If you’re short on time and want something warm and delicious then this recipe is perfect for you. Keep in mind this is super rich and I found that ½ a wheel of brie was more than enough for me.
Unlike most of my recipes this actually doesn’t have a video. I thought it was too simple and didn’t really warrant a 30 second video. You can still find an awesome text version of the recipe straight below.
The Easy Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 Wheel of brie
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F)
- On a tray covered with baking paper place the wheel of brie.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once done remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Make sure your oven is at full temperature before putting the cheese in. If you put the cheese in as the oven is just warming up, you may end up with consistency problems.
- Since this recipe thrives around the cheese you will certainly benefit if you get a better quality brie cheese. That said it is still great with the cheaper varieties.
- If you want to add a bit of sweetness to this baked brie recipe, then I recommend drizzling some honey over the top. Do this before you put it in the oven so you get a delicious warm honey and brie combo.
This recipe is best served with some crackers and fresh fruit. I find sliced apple is the best match for the brie. Also if you have some around then olive tapenade goes really well when you combine it with a cracker and the soft warm brie. Other additions such as compotes & nut mixes go amazing with this recipe.
If you like this recipe, then be sure to check out the delicious fried camembert recipe. It again is super easy and you get some amazing crunchy gooey pieces of cheese. These go really well in a salad or you can just eat them by themselves.
If you’re a fan of soft cheeses, then you should also take a look at the baked brie wrapped in puff pastry. Much like this recipe it turns out to be lovely and gooey but on the outside has a flaky crunchy shell.
If you like this easy baked brie recipe and would love to stay up to date, be sure to follow us on any of the major social networks. As always if you have your own variation, feedback or anything else you would love to share with us the be sure to drop us a comment below.